December 8, 2009

Tranquil Tuesday.

It's been a while since I updated my blog. So I decided I should.

Monday Night.
I fell asleep talking to Johnsen. He had this really adorable plushy. I want it.


Tuesday morning. - 3am.
I woke up. Something felt different. Wtf was I laying on? After a while, I couldn't feel my hand. I slept on it for 5 hours, so it was like completely numb. I didn't feel it, I couldn't move it. I freaked like hell. After a while of trying to get it to un-numb, I went to sleep.

Tuesday morning - 5:30am.
I wake up once again. Thankful I didn't fall asleep on my hand again. My mom told me to check under my pillow, and I found 1000pesos. Thank you ToothFairy. I took a shower, made lunch for Dylan, Nadine, Alex and me. Left home about 6:55. Wishing we wouldn't be late. We got there just in time for the bell. During homeroom, Steve told me Alex drank alchohol over the weekend. Everything just froze.

Science - 8am.
Today, everyone was in groups of 4. I was left out because I had to take a test. I studied for it last night and everything, but some of the questions completely blew my mind. I couldn't think. Some of it I just guess. Hopefully I got some right. After the test, I was able to pick any group. So I picked the group with Lieve, Donald, Steve, and Jung Bin. Chit chated with Lieve. After a while, I told Lieve I wasn't feeling so good. She gave me a few tic tacs which helped me for a while.

Physical Education - 9:45am.
I really didn't feel good at all. Neither did I bring my PE uniform, so I just sat out. Ms. Asperas told me us we had to do the dance all over again because we presented horrible on Monday. Unfortunately, I felt horrible right that momment. I asked Alex what was the meaning of him drinking alchohol. He said he didn't. Who was I to believe? A person who told me he drank alchohol, or a person who say he didn't? Maybe he wanted to hide it from me since he knows I'm not into those sort of guys. And guess what? Alex is my partner. I didn't want to dance with him. Nor did I even wanted to look at him. I felt like my whole body just died. I was starting to tear up and everything. Right there, I felt like I was going to faint, just throw up. After Ms. being persistance of me dancing, I finally did. After, I went to the clinic. She decided to sent me home.

Home - 11:45am.
I got home, really feeling sick. I finally passed out on the bed for about 3 hours. I woke up, and found my air con off from the maids cleaning it. I felt even more horrible from the intense heat. I went downstairs were it was cool and watched a movie with my mom. It was all about witches and black magic and stuff. Really awkward. The cooling air made me feel a little bit better. I decided to go back to school because I didn't want to skip Superman. You only get 3 days to not attend, and I didn't want to miss a day. Because you can't advance a grade in CIS if you do not attend a club. Superman was my only club.

School - 3pm.
I reach school, and had 15 minutes of Math before clubs started. So I went into Math class and everyone was surprised I was there. I ended up chit chatting with Katie D. about wisdom teeth and shyt. I went to Superman, and I had to shout. It hurt my throat. I'm Killer. Which is really awkward, because he's a guy, so I have to dress as a guy.

Home - 5pm.
I went home, layed down for a while, made some miso soup, and played Rohan. Bascially couldn't do anything because I felt really bad. Ah well. I'm going to sleep.

Sleep. - 8:30pm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment