December 31, 2009

New Years - A New Fresh Start

Yesterday I just arrived from Switzerland. 15 hours of flight, 7 hours of layover. Kind of jetlagged. And since today is New Years, I deciced to make a New Years Resolution.
My New Years Resolution
1. Friends will stay friends. Once you make friends, you keep them 'til the very end. (:
2.Manage to loose weight somehow and actually accomplish it.
3. Stop eating as much sweets. ;p
4. Actually study since I don't.
5. Do my kumon and don't let the books pile up.
6. Be organized and clean up after myself. (I'm such a slob.)
7. Create IMVU products.
8. Enhance my HTML skills and probably learn PHP.
ANYWAYS, this is from yesterday afternoon to current time.
Wow. That seems a lot. Anyways, I get home at 5pm. I drop my stuff and thankful I'm home. Warm and humid instead of cold and dry. Then all of a sudden, Alex runs down the stairs and hugs me. Man, I really missed Alex. D: I missed getting hugs, and he waited 2 hours at my house waiting for me to get home. Thank you Alex. I really owe it to you. :] Saranghae Alex. (: Later on, I skype Nadine to come over. She brought the mice, the 4 mice we bought before going to Switzerland is still alive. Thank you, Nadine. And I went to her house because there was a party and we played DDR. After that, when it was close to midnight, I went home. NEW YEARS! Shot some fireworks, and Nadine joined later. I got a watch, and a music box from my mom. Thank you, Mom. (: Nadine had to go home, and so I started freaking out. I saw Ryuki online, and say I'm back from Switzerland, and my New Years Resolutions. Ryuki, I'd like to thank you, for starting my life. For everything you've done. I can't say enough thank yous in the world to show my gratitude. Thank you for being there when I need you. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment