November 3, 2009

Tuesday. Back to school.

I fell asleep sometime around 12 midnight from chatting on IMVU. Met some pretty strange people. o.O Ah, well I met Ryuki on IMVU, so I guess it's just like that? But on Tuesday morning, I woke up at 5:29am. Same routine. Woke up, woke up my brother, told him to take a shower, made breakfast, ate, took a shower, woke up my dad, and yah. My mom's in the province right now. She's coming back on Wednesday night. Then she's off again on Friday. Yippee. ;P Apparently my mom's best friend from childhood, Tita Liza is going to visit us on Friday. It's her birthday on the 5th of November, but sadly, she's not going to celebrate it with us. ): Oh well, I hope Tita Liza brings Luke and maybe bring Uncle Matt with her. XD It's been forever since I've seen Uncle Matt because Liza and Matt had a divorse sometime when I was in 7th grade, so I didn't see them together for a while. ): It was really sad since Uncle Matt's in a band. :D He's so sweet at drums. @.@



Btw, speaking of drums, I bumped into Kyle Tackett in Myspace. It's been a year since I've heard from him. I wonder how he's doing. ;P I told him that I could call the states for free anytime I wanted, so I could talk to him all night if I really wanted to. Amazingly. I saw on some pictures he went back to taking drugs, so I'm going to kill him for doing so. Kyle Tackett, one of my ex's that lived in Kentucky. He's amazing like that. Apparently, he's got a girlfriend that's really sweet. ^^ I'm really happy for him. I still remember in November, for my birthday gift, he told me that he bought 2 backstage passes to a Slipknot concert on February 14. He's best friends with the drummer, Joey, so he could get backstage passes easily. Sad thing is, I moved to the Philippines during December, so I never went to that concert. ): Sadly.



Last night I was talking to Ryuki and Alex. Ryuki was saying he was having some girl problems with Debby again. O: He's so sweet when he has problems like that. It's always fun to cheer him up and see him smile. XD GOD DAMN IT. I want to go to KL again!! XD I want to go to KLCC and go out with him again, and just enjoy strolling around the mall with him. Just like April 6. The day I first met Ryuki. I just can't get over that day. But when I went to my old house, Ryuki was away. He was probably talking to one of his friends on the phone away from his computer laying down somewhere, or maybe laying on the roof like how he always does. All I know is, I fell asleep listening to the song Ryuki gave me. Such a sad but sweet song... I wish i could have someone as sweet as Ryuki.. ><

0 comments:

Post a Comment