November 4, 2009

Wednesday. Waking up on the wrong side of the bed to sleeping on the best side of the bed.

This morning I woke up at 5:43am. I felt like I was going to throw up or something like that. It was just a horrible feeling I wanted to doze off again. Then my brother came in the room saying we had to leave home at 6:30am. Gah. Apparently my dad had to go to the hospital to get a CAT scan at 7:30.. so we had to be dropped off early. I tried staying home, but I just went to school. If I felt any worse, I'd just ask the nurse to go home. It was good that we left early, I had to do my music composition.

Music. Mr.Cruz was impressed with my piano composition. I made this composition in 30 minutes that impressed him. I guess the copying messed up, so the notes looked more complicated? I've just been obsessed with the piano lately. I've been trying to learn Tong Hua (Fairy Tale) at home because I promised Ryuki I would a while back. So I got my laptop, put it on the piano, searched how to play Tong Hua, and learned a few notes. Then I had to go do my homework and all that.

IT. Mr.Burgos was a pain in the ass during that block. He'd just ramble saying, "You have to finish this! You have to show your english and math teachers and periods and what you were learning in that class!" I looked at him with a blank stare. I pay attention in class. I never heard im once say that. Ah, well. Got some stuff done for the webpage.

Mandarin. I actually felt smart in Mandarin today. That's amazing. I remembered stuff that I thought I wouldn't remember. I answered a lot of the questions. Actually made an effort to understand. And the teacher was impressed with me today. Thank you Ms.Holayson for making my day better.

History Class. I payed attention. I didn't fool around. I took notes. What's happening to me? This isn't me, but I should get used to it. I should be doing well in school. Not just fooling around. Ah well, I have to research on this guy called Captain Patrick Logan. Oh oh oh, I'll do better in History, just watch me. ;D

I get home, my mom rings up my dad, says I have to go to Kumon. So I do. Went to Ayala, went to Kumon, went to the computer store, got Counter Strike. Yes. I did. ;p Had dinner at Gustavians. Mom yelled at me for not texting her because she never knew. My bro told me he told my mom. Apparently, he didnt. So I got scolded. Yippee.

I get home and I chit chat with Ryuki and Alex. I asked Nadine to double check her room for my phone. Alex and I talked about some stuff.


[9:03:08 PM] .AlexLee.: I am sorry...
[9:05:01 PM] .AlexLee.: hey... I am sorry you had a bad day...
[9:05:18 PM] .AlexLee.: I will try to make it better for you tom...
[9:05:22 PM] .AlexLee.: promise
[9:06:47 PM] Browniee_xx <3:>< [9:08:01 PM] Browniee_xx <3:>



Pretty sweet. (: And now to Ryuki. Apparently he wants a Filipino sim card as well. Gotta save up and make some money. Now, this is what I have to buy: keyboard replacement for my lenovo computer. a new cellphone for me. a cellphone for ryan (if he really wants it.) & a sim for Ryuki. Did I miss anything? I don't think so. Anyways, back to Ryuki. He showed me this song called Still by Taan. The lyrics are really sweet. But, there's this one part that makes me wonder.
"I still love you all this time.
'Cause i love your style,
And i feel your pain,
And i miss you girl.
Every single day."

I don't think Ryuki still loves me, but this song got me thinking. So yah. He loves Debbie, not me. XD Ah I've gone insane again. Oh well. x: I told him about this. And it's also on Ryuki's blog. I'm copying him. >:3

─»¤°×.Brownie!.×°¤«─ 胡慧雯 melancholic. says:
well
we planned
that
id send him this cheap phone
with a filipino sim in it
make it go roaming
so i can call that phone
for free if im on unli.

- Chris. imissyou. says:
):
I WANT ONE TOO. D:

─»¤°×.Brownie!.×°¤«─ 胡慧雯 melancholic. says:
u want one too? :]

- Chris. imissyou. says:
YEAAASH

─»¤°×.Brownie!.×°¤«─ 胡慧雯 melancholic. says:
XD

- Chris. imissyou. says:

(:
─»¤°×.Brownie!.×°¤«─ 胡慧雯 melancholic. says:
fineee, ill get one for ur bday :]

- Chris. imissyou. says:
=D
=D
=D
=D
&heart;

─»¤°×.Brownie!.×°¤«─ 胡慧雯 melancholic. says:
XD

- Chris. imissyou. says:
I LIKE
(:

--------

─»¤°×.Brownie!.×°¤«─ 胡慧雯 melancholic. says:
i miss ur voice.
i miss those times
where i'd just get the phone

- Chris. imissyou. says:
o.o

─»¤°×.Brownie!.×°¤«─ 胡慧雯 melancholic. says:
sit on the couch downstairs
and just talk to you
or go outside
and be scared by the dog.

- Chris. imissyou. says:
i miss those times too bron (:



Ryuki's still very dear to me. A guy who was with me for the longest. 9 Months. Even though we fought a lot, we lasted long. Even though we lived half way around the world, our relationship lasted the longest. And I ended it. I regret it. I'm sorry Ryuki. I'd trying doing everything to let you forgive me, but I know nothing can repay back what I did to you. I'm truely sorry. Please forgive me. Haha. I have this cute picture in my mind, but I'm not saying it here because then it wouldn't be as special to me. <3 Anyways, I got to get going on my homework. Then sleeping. Maybe sit outside for a while just to enjoy the light rain on my skin. Maybe go downstairs and sit on that same couch I talked to Ryuki on. Sit on that bench outside that I got scared in, and when I see the dog, I'm probably going to start laughing because I realize how stupid I sounded on the phone. Well, night. <3

-Brownie

0 comments:

Post a Comment