November 2, 2009

Monday. A day off from school.

Today was a day I got to take off from school because it was a holiday for us. Anyways, It's been forever since I updated because of school, and all that sort of stuff. I went back to chatting on IMVU, so yah. Got new clothes for it, tah-dah. I'm going to develop more on IMVU, so I'm planning to be a big hit for developing. Just watch me! XD MONEY HERE I COME! :D Anyways, also with the Flyff Private Server, my dad bought me a site name, and I decided to call it Nocturnal Flyff. xD Idk, just how I'm bascially awake during night, I thought of Nocturnal. xD I got the private server working on my laptop, and now I need to transfer the stuff on the real computer so people can actually connect to it. After that's done, I got to work on the website, and stuff. It sounds pretty close, so far. :]

Anyways, remember Ryan? Ryan Harrison? Turns out that we got into a few fights... and then soon after that, his mom started to get angry at me being with Ryan. She hated me being with him ever since we started. She doesn't believe that we'll ever meet. I'll prove her wrong. I met Ryuki, and went out with him, I met him, so why can't I do the same with Ryan? When we were "breaking up" (his mom forced him or else he would have his computer taken away) I thought he was just faking it because he didn't like me anymore. But the last time we were talking, he told me he was going to talk to his mom about how annoying and bitchy (excuse my french) she was. Then after that, he disappeared. What I believe is that he got into trouble, and his mom took away his computer and itouch, so I have NO contact to him whatsoever. But I thought of something. I have his cellphone number. I'll try calling him, just for a few minutes. I'll pay my dad later for the cost, but at least I get to hear the truth. Hope everything will turn out right in the future. But I'll be waiting for you RyRy. I will. I'll wait for you until you come back. Because I love you. <3 And I dedicated this whole paragraph for you.

Anyways, Alex and I are best friends now. He's trying to cheer me up because of the whole Ryan situation. And also, Ryuki and I have been talking lately. He's been having more girl problems. Ahh, Ryuki, you also never changed. Thank you. :3 Thank yuu for keeping your promise. (: I owe you one bud. Hope I can visit you in Malaysia sometime. :D

Gotta go develop more stuff on IMVU. :] Wish me luck. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment