October 3, 2009

Another Saturday, Same Routine.

This morning I was talking to Ryan (I call him RyRy), and we talked all morning. I fell asleep talking to him, and he told me I fell asleep and I was talking in my sleep. He told me I was asking him to not leave me, or something like that. Then I did my Kumon (it's really annoying) and I watched over RyRy while he slept. He was so cute. :3

Then after Nadine and I had steamboat. We cooked pork and beef sukiyaki. It was really delicious. Later on we went to the mall and did some shopping and went to the gym and ate out. Right now, Nadine and I are watching Nausicaa: Valley of the Wind. Pretty soon we'll be heading home and going to get some shut eye.

If you are wondering who these special people are, I'll tell you. :3

Ryan(RyRy)

-He's really amazing. He's actually my boyfriend. We got together on September 28, 2oo9. We have so much in common. He lives in UK, so there's some time difference from were I live, and where he lives. I love him so much, I actually liked him for a while and he went out with other girls, and I got jealous. But I went out with other guys trying to get over it, but it didn't really work. Oh well, we're together now. (:

Nadine
-She's my best friend, and she's amazing. XD We both love to play RockBand2, and GuitarHeroWorldTour. We enjoy ramen and anime and pretty much anything japanese.

I'll add more later. I'm pretty tired.
<3Browniee

0 comments:

Post a Comment