October 4, 2009

Sunday. Another daily bs of my life.

I woke up at 5:03am. I skyped RyRy saying I woke up. I talked with him and I fell back asleep. I woke up again at 9:23am... and I remembered. I have church again today. I told Nadine that we should sleep a little bit longer so we could skip church. I don't really believe in god, but I respect everyone's decision. Anyways, it turns out that my mom overslept. Thank god. I didn't want her screaming at me saying I was trying to skip church once again.

Nadine and I started our morning with peking duck leftovers. You know that Cantonese dish that takes like a whole day to make? Yeah. We had that for breakfast. XD It was still delicious, amazingly. Then we played Kingdom Hearts II. Finished Port Royal and Halloween Town today, and now I'm near the world with Tron and the Master Computer in it. It was fun. xD Nadine played around a bit and tried killing some and finally gave up.

During lunch, we had ribs. My god, they were delicious. XD My mom spoils me too much. Played around with KingdomHearts II a little more. Finally at 3:20pm, we got ready to go to my new house. It took forever for my mom to get ready and then we had to turn around because she left her camera. Now you know where I get my forgetfulness from. :] Anyways, I got to the new house.

When I got to the new house, I had to do a bunch of missing work to help my grade. I was too lazy to even do any. I just talked with RyRy the whole day. I mean, it's not like I get to do that too often. ;P I also talked with Ryuki for a while. Ryuki, Ryuki, Ryuki. He's amazing. We're like supah dupah best friends. (: During summer, we talked for like forever. I told him pretty much everything. (: I'm thankful I have him.

RyRy and Ryuki played "How well do you know Bronwen(who is me)?" Ryuki got most of it because we knew each other longer, but oh well. RyRy's got forever with me. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment