January 7, 2010

I feel like a nerd. ;B

Today I wake up, but I didn't feel so good. I was tired from sleeping late too. I turn on the shower and it's acting funny. I went downstairs to make breakfast, and Dylan started complaining how the water pressure was low. Okay, so it wasn't just mine. I gave up on my shower. So I got changed and made orange juice. Tasted a bit sour, but oh well. Got prepared. I had to ride with my mom to school because I have a driver, and according to my mom, since we have a driver, I have to ride in it. --; But little Larry takes forever to get ready. ): So I arrived at school a little bit late.

So I arrive at school, and Emilio and Katie D. were there. They were delayed because of the bomb attempt thingy in the States. If you know about it, it's pretty stupid. So a lot of flights are delayed now because of that. Mr. Papaseit comes inside and explains we have to bring food and drinks for Sinulog. Sinulog is a celebration that's held every 3rd Sunday of January in the Philippines. It's to honor Sto. Nino. The whole Philippines goes crazy and parties and the streets are filled with parades. (That's for people who don't know Sinulog.) Anyways, I was to bring BBQ pork, chicken, pancit (palabok), and chicharon. I usually go crazy, too. XD Some people just offered to bring plates, or drinks, or simply just rice.

Science. Alex told me I would love Mr.Makenzie. He said he was funny and all. But the first time I saw him, he seemed different. When we came in, Katie H. said she was Korean, and I said I was African. He bought mine. I said I was South Africa and he was like Cape Cod? And I'm like "Uhhhhh..." Yeah. So now, he knows me as the Bronwen (who wasn't from Cape Cod.) First he seemed a bit intimidating. The teacher who liked to ask questions. Then later on, he got something I remembered from 7th Grade. Ms. Haga. "Kingdom Phylum Class Order Family Genus Species." That's the song she taught us. It was with this rhythm that's like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. So after that, I impressed him, and now I enjoy Biology. (: Woo. I made a good impression.

Health. I always hated taking health because it was so boring. All they do is tell you "Don't take drugs or alchohol." What annoyed me the most was, the people who took drugs and alchohol were the ones who were absent. Like they wanted to or something. So we just got lectured. I layed with Alex near the sides because we were to sit on the floor. That was pretty much it.

English. Ah, the class that I barely passed on the exams. I got a 31 out of a 42? or something. That's pretty bad for me. I was like one of the lowest in the class. So I need to improve that. I sat next to Lieve, obviously. XD (You know why Lieve.) So, we were talking about Non-Fiction. Yeah. Took down notes. I feel like a nerd. XD

Lunch. I was bascially bored. I got spaghetti with Alex during lunch and enjoyed it with him. We went up and got ready for Math. Kissed each other on the cheek. And parted.

Math. We went over inequalities. Everyone learned it from last year, and I learned it from Kumon. So, it was pretty much simple for me. Anyways, I still took down notes for the final exam and incase Alex wanted to go over my notes as well. It turned out really cute. XD Lieve and I were talking about how we missed Donald. So Donald, if you see this. We miss you very much. ):

After School. Superman. It was bascially torture. I had a stuffy nose, and my voice sounded horrible, so I couldn't act as a guy. So I got yelled at a lot. When I got home, I labeled by books, read Social Studies, did my Art homework, HE homework, and I'm getting to my Social and Chinese homework. So I have still a lot to go with. (: So night everyone. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment