January 10, 2010

Starcraft, Tadpoles && Monopoly

Yesterday, Nadine and I went go-karting at Kartzone. The place was filled with Koreans. (No offence to them or anything, they just like to take up the whole Kartzone.) Anyways, we went there at 1pm, and they said "Come back at 4pm, because the line is filled like crazy." So Nadine and I got Monster *YUM!* and then got some late lunch. The go-karts I had were pretty fast but it was hard to turn.

Last night Dylan, Nadine and I were playing Monopoly. Etc. Etc. Watched a program all about 42 Ways to Kill Hitler. It was interesting. We went to bed at midnight at my house.

I woke up at 8am because I set an alarm for church. Nadine was fast asleep. I went on the bed for a while because my arms were hurting from go-karting, and then I fell asleep. My mom knocked on my door at 9am, so I woke up again. I fell back asleep, and woke up at 10:43am. I went downstairs with Nadine and watched Enchanted with my dad, Dylan, and Nadine. Pretty good movie. XD So we ate Guisupese's for lunch. Went home. Nadine, Dyl and I played Starcraft for a while, we got pwned. Etc. XD I was Terran and Zerg. I don't really like protoss, because I don't play them that much so I dont know the shortcuts. After that, we went to Nadine's house to play DDR. I can play Eternus on Expert. Fire on Expert. Dragon Blade, Expert. Outer Limits, Difficult. Trim on Difficult. Bleh. I feel noobish.

Then after a while, we wanted to catch tadpoles. So we did. We caught about 2000 or so. o.O We're planning to sell them. I don't know what Nadine wants to do. Anyways, Alex came when we were about finished, so I stopped. I gave him a huge hug and kisses like always. XD When we came, Nadine went to her room, and so we followed. Alex and I were on the bed hugging each other like always. Nadine thought we were being too lovey-dovey.

Nadine's dad was getting YellowCab so we ended up eating Pepperoni Pizza. Dyl, Nad and I played Monopoly short style since we had to go home at 8.

So now I'm home. Bored as ever. Because Alex's laptop is broken. ):

0 comments:

Post a Comment